PELATIHAN DAN KEORGANISASIAN BAGI REMAJA
MetadataShow full item record
This training aims at increasing the perception and knowledge in an organization, creating critical and analytical young generations, training the sensitivity of the society development as well as increasing the faith and piety towards Allah SWT. The training is located in Tawangmangu and it is conducted in 2 days by using out bond method. The result shows that 67% participants consider such activity is very beneficial for them and the rest (33 %) consider it as a useful activity. 50 % participant feels very satisfied, 6 % neutral and the rest 44 % feels satisfied. 72 % of the participants perception increases and the rest 28% feels highly increase. 695 of the participants absolutely agree to continue and do the training regularly while 31 % participants agree to do it.