Learning Style of PPNS' Students to Indonesian Subject in Approaching the Era of Industrial Revolution 4.0
Radianto, Denny Oktavina
Juniani, Anda Iviana
Isti'anah, Putri Rahmatul
MetadataShow full item record
The issue of industrial revolution 4.0 is being discussed nowadays. This issue even takes its part to the education sector too. Today, Politeknik Perkapalan Negeri Surabaya is in its act welcoming the presence of the changes in industrial revolution 4.0. Indonesian as one of the college subjects at Politeknik Perkapalan Negeri Surabaya wants to support the success of the government in preparing universities for the 4.0 industrial revolution. Students’ learning styles and its suitability with the 4.0 industrial revolution are kinds of problems that will be discussed in this research. The data collection were carried out by distributing questionnaires and doing interviews with the students of Politeknik Perkapalan Negeri Surabaya in March 2019. As many as 52% students had online learning styles and 48% with offline learning styles. Based on the description of that learning style, it turned out that 69% students stated that it was in accordance with the industrial revolution 4.0, meanwhile the rest 31% felt that it had not been appropriate.